The use of thermoelectric systems often provides the ONLY solution to many difficult thermal management problems.
- Low Maintenance: With virtually no moving parts and no gasses or fluorocarbons, thermoelectric systems are simple to maintain.
- Compact: Thermoelectric systems are smaller and lighter than comparable mechanical systems.
- Precise: Due to low thermal mass and the possibility of fast switching between cooling and heating modes, TEM’s provide very precise temperature control – better than +/-0.1º
- Wide Temperature Ranges: Systems can cool to temperatures of up to -60ºc when the ambient temperature is +30ºc, and up to -100ºc using combination with other cooling technologies.
- Heating systems can heat to temperatures of +180ºc.
- Economical: By simply reversing the polarity, TEM’s can be used in both cooling and heating applications within the same module system.
- Environmentally Friendly: Thermoelectric systems are quiet and safe, and use no fluorocarbons.
- Vibration Free: Thermoelectric systems do not vibrate.