Double Check Thermal Solutions, Ltd. specializes in the development, design, engineering and manufacturing of high efficient cooling/heating systems and products, for thermal management purposes serving numerous commercial and industrial, biotechnological and other applications.
DC’s products are a break-through in thermal technologies utilizing innovative high efficiency solutions. These solutions, are characterized as compact, highly accurate, extremely reliable and environmentally friendly.
DC customized and off-the-shelf thermal products are ideal solutions for many global clients and manufacturers (OEM) varying from start-up to established companies of a broad range of fields: Electronics, Electro-Optics, Telecommunications, Medical Equipment, Computer Technology, Defense and Avionics, Food & Catering, Chemical Industry, Scientific and Laboratory Equipment, Consumer Products and more.
DC sees the importance of partnership with our customers to achieve common goals and to best serve their defined application needs.
DC’s team of professionals includes engineers, technicians and experts in design prototyping, manufacturing and production. Together with innovative yet practical approaches to cutting-edge design and manufacturing techniques, they better serve the customers, and understand their application needs and requirements.
At Double Check we see quality assurance as a vital link between customers, marketing and production.
Our employees are committed to understanding and meeting customers’ evolving needs.
DC embeds its quality assurance policy in all products manufactured and services provided throughout the organization, placing an emphasis on quality, sophisticated process control, knowledge, skills, experience, qualifications, infrastructure, adequate processes, job management, performance and integrity, continuous improvement processes and strict adherence to ISO 9001-2000, UL, CE, NSF, CSA and more.
DC´s QA strives to optimize quality through an ongoing dialogue with customers.
- Electronics & Communications (cooling, heating or temperature control)
- Electronic components
- Laser diodes
- Telecommunication circuit boards
- Industrial computer enclosure
2. Medical Equipment
- Mobile refrigerators for transporting materials or
3. Defense & Avionics – Cooling or temperature control
- Missile and satellite systems
- Night vision equipment
- Field uniforms and helmets
4. Food & Catering
- Food trays and carts (heating and cooling)
- Dairy refrigerators
5. Laboratory Equipment
- Biological testing equipment
- Performance checking equipment for electronic components under various thermal conditions
6. Consumer Products
- Water heating and cooling units
- Wine refrigeration units
At Double Check we offer cost-reduction manufacturing solutions as well as fabrication, assembly, integration and logistics services.
We provide our manufacturing services to prototype or full-scale production runs, placing great emphasis on product quality, accuracy and adherence to international quality standards.
Double Check is focused on satisfying its clients’ needs, regardless of project size. If you have a gap in your internal resources or a need to improve your engineering capability, contact Double Check today.
Development & Design
We at Double Check specialize in the development and design of thermal management systems, serving many customers worldwide from various industries.
Our experienced, innovative and interdisciplinary team own strong, thermal, thermoelectric, manufacturing skills dedicated to providing you with the services that suite your application and requirements.
Our services include the use of:
- State-of-the-Art Thermal Analysis
- Heat Pipes and Vapor Chamber Design
- Phase Change Materials (PCM) and PCM based Heat Exchangers
- Thermoelectric System Design and Development
- Heat Sink Design and Development
- Testing and Evaluation of Thermal Management Systems
- Arrangement of Research Projects for Cooling of Electronics
- Telecommunications indoor/outdoor applications.
- Large to Small Enclosure Cooling Using: Air Conditioning, Heat Exchangers, Phase Change Materials
- and/or fully passive systems Liaison with CFD and Heat Sink Manufacturers
Our advisory team and our development is led by Dr. Alex Gurevich, a renowned physicist specializing in thermal management design.
We believe in working with you in order to provide the ultimate solution for your products. Therefore, it is vital we understand your design parameters such as ambient temperatures, maximum junction temperatures of the devices, shape and size restrictions, airflow and various other mechanical, electronic and thermal considerations.